Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To be an experienced art teacher (capable of teaching one or a range of class types – watercolour, acrylic or oil painting, Mosaics, print-making, ceramics and / or drawing).
- To be highly knowledgeable and skilled working with your media of choice and be able to share this passion with others and effectively communicate the technical skills required.
- To foster a fun, engaging and safe learning environment which enables students to experiment, build self-confidence and unleash their creative flair.
Things You’ll Do:
- Teach a diverse range of students with varying experience and capability.
- Inspire creativity – engaging your audience appropriately (this may be pre-school, school age, mature age or senior class members).
- Be approachable, open and have a positive hands-on teaching style.
- Be able to identify, assess and manage any WHS risks, ensuring a safe environment for yourself, colleagues and class members.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
- Sharing your passion for art, design and learning (just as much as we are)!
- Teaching in a supportive and fun environment, inspiring and helping others to unleash their creativity
- Being part of a high performing and well regarded team
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00 pm Tuesday 13 April 2021.
- Package $80, 974 gross p.a. plus superannuation (paid pro rata to hours worked).
- Hours of work: Varying temporary part time positions from 6 – 18 hours per fortnight depending on operational requirements.
- Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts between Monday – Saturday.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?