Administration Assistant - Library
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- You will be an administration whizz, with demonstrated experience in all facets of administrative tasks and highly developed computer skills.
- You will foster effective working relationships with the team and Council’s business units through the delivery of efficient administrative support, effective communication and customer service.
- You will seek opportunities to evolve and continuously improve - enhancing productivity, quality of service and customer experience.
- You will be a positive brand ambassador for the Library and Sutherland Shire Council – Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to the Library Services Manager and team.
- Perform a variety of routine and complex organisational, administrative and library functions, supporting business operations.
- Effectively collaborate with the general public.
- Assist with events and functions.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Being a part of a high performing and well regarded team.
- Helping to make a positive difference in our community.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm Wednesday 5 May 2021
- Package: $53,000 - $56,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation (salary paid pro rata if part time).
- Hours of work: Permanent full time working 35 hours per week, option of 19 day month flexi-time (full time only). Job share may be considered, with positions being one 14hr position and one 21hr position. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are applying for full time, 14hrs or 21hrs.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Angela Livingstone, Acting Manager Library Services ALivingstone@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries
- Lauren Dowling, Talent Acquisition Business Partner can assist with any recruitment related enquiries LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au