Solution Designer ( Share Point and Teams)
Working in IM&T, you’ll join a team of passionate problem solvers... and good humans. We are bringing to life creative solutions, via agile delivery and creating a better future for our community. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and achieve something that you can be proud of.
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To be the thought leader in all things Microsoft technologies related
- Create the blueprint for exceptional digital solutions
- To have a flexible agile mindset
- Work collaboratively to design and implement multi-faceted technology solutions
- Think outside the box, seeking innovative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve the customer experience through digital solutions
- Foster a safe and positive work environment built on a foundation of trust, integrity, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide design and configuration expertise to business areas and ITS on the Microsoft 365 platform, particularly SharePoint, PowerApps, Teams, OneDrive, content / file management and database services
- Build the SSC intranet platform – using SharePoint Online
- Administer, support and enhance suite of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online websites, intranet sites and standalone applications
- Assess, migrate and decommission legacy SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Develop and maintain platform design and configuration standards and liaise with third-party service providers to ensure new solutions conform to these standards
- Create custom features including smartforms, workflows, web parts and site templates
- Ensure all Microsoft 365 sites, applications and tools conform to information security and records management policies, with regard to specific identity and access management restrictions
- Apply consistent branding features and templates, such as logos, styles, colours, master pages and page layouts, in accordance with departmental Digital Communications standards
- Integrate the site with other Microsoft 365 products and third-party solutions,
- Develop handover materials and provide mentoring and training to nominated staff
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Monday 9 August 2021
- Package Range: $105,000 - $120,000 gross per annum inclusive of 10% superannuation.
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with option of working a 19 day month flexitime arrangement (1 day off a month).
- Employee Benefits
- We support hybrid working which means you can work from both home and our conveniently located offices in the Sutherland Shire, with technology and facilities designed for flexibility, collaboration, and wellbeing.
- Sutherland Council offers a range of wellness initiatives to support our people to be their best. From a mediation space, fitness passports and social club to gratitude practice and annual flu vaccinations.
- We offer generous leave provisions, novated leasing arrangements and salary sacrifice options.
- We pride ourselves on providing training and professional development for our people, to develop their skills and further their career.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Simona Dimovski - firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries .