HR Advisor - Projects
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- You will take the lead in the project underway to develop a contemporary employment practices suite which is simple and easy to navigate, interpret and implement.
- Your work will provide clarity of Council’s expectations to employees and management.
- You will bring to the team your research capabilities, industrial knowledge and an ability to interpret and analyse information and issues to inform strategy and policy development.
- You will be solution focused – you will think outside the box, seeking creative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve processes and procedures.
Things You’ll Do:
- Working closely with the Manager People & Culture, you will help drive one of our priority projects, and support another, within Corporate Support.
- You will review and analyse current employment determinations and practices in line with best practice, the industrial framework, resourcing requirements and organisational culture.
- You will lead the development of a suite of employment practices including effective project and change management.
- You will have a role in supporting the review and negotiation of new employment practices (including the Core Enterprise Agreement) for organisational wide benefit, working with the boarder project team.
- You will utilise your strong influencing skills and passion for educating and developing others to help build people capability and effectively roll-out organisational change.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will be passionate about HR (just as much as we are)!
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Achieving organisational outcomes which bring about real and tangible improvements.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for Sutherland Shire Council.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Monday 9 August 2021
- Package Range: $82,000 - $87,000 gross per annum plus 10% superannuation.
- Hours of work: Temporary Full Time 35 hours per week with option of working a 19 day month flextime arrangement (1 day off a month). Position is expected to be available for up 12 months.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Amanda Edwards - email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries .