Team Leader - Building Regulations
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the operations of a multidisciplinary team which includes expertise from specialists in the areas of fire and building safety, development assessment and swimming pool safety
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide subject matter expertise and provide leadership and coaching by creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Liaise closely with the Development Compliance Supervisor and Manager to identify priority areas for environmental compliance and to improve processes
- Proactively contribute to the successful delivery of the Community Strategic Plan and Delivery Program/Operational Plan
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and answering the questions outlining why you are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10:00pm Monday 23 May 2022
- Interviews will be facilitated week beginning 30 May 2022
- Salary: $103,177 - $114,085 gross p.a. plus 10% superannuation
- Hours of work: Full Time working 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month flexitime arrangement
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Driving history checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Working with Children checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Michael Ryan email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Claudia Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.