Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Share your expertise as Metal Fabricator, Boiler-maker (or similar)
- Undertake all aspects of the trade on Council’s fixed and non-fixed assets
- Undertake defect (reactive) repairs, pro-active maintenance works and fabrication of renewed, upgraded and/or new assets
- Manage on-site installation
- Provide efficient customer service and develop solutions to meet your customer's needs
Things You’ll Do:
- Share your proven ability to co-ordinate the work of skilled and semi-skilled staff
- Proven ability to accurately estimate time and materials for works and projects
- Follow safe work practices and take reasonable care of own health and safety
- Report work-related incidents, injuries and illness, hazards and, any unsafe behaviours or conditions
- Share ideas to make the work environment safer
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Wednesday 6 July 2022
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 11 July 2022
- Package: $61,412 - $64,997 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 38 hours per week, 9 day fortnight
- To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process.
Keen To Learn More?