Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator - Volunteers
- Newly created role to drive implementation of strategies to recruit and retain volunteers
- Be a part of a purpose-led organisation, and support Vinnies good works
- Not-for-profit salary packaging options, increase your take home pay with tax free benefits!
- Join a supportive, friendly team and improve the lives of others in your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission it is to shape a more just and compassionate society - we truly care about what we do and the difference we make to people’s lives.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services. Our Employee Value Proposition is testament to our continued commitment to further engaging and retaining our staff who are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate and values driven team environment and culture.
As the new Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll be part of development and implementation of strategies that directly support recruitment and retention of volunteers. Your strong interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills will support the team that lead volunteer experiences across Vinnies NSW.
- Provide administration support in the implementation of volunteer recruitment and retention strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of collection and management of volunteer information
- Support the development and roll out of new Volunteer and Members CRM and microsite.
- Work collaboratively with the Volunteer Experience Lead to identify opportunities or pathways to grow engagement/participation across Advocacy, Youth and Membership
- Support the implementation of improved onboarding and offboarding processes for volunteers across Society service and programs, assisting with monitoring compliance
- Lift volunteer numbers across the Society and activities to ensure targets as set in the Volunteer Strategy are met
- See Position Description for more information
To be successful, you will have:
- Relevant experience in Volunteer Management and/or Stakeholder Engagement preferably in a not for profit or for purpose organisation.
- Proven communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills across a range of mediums
- Advanced computer skills with extensive experience managing a database, and effectively utilising digital tools to engage with dispersed teams
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Proven project coordination skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Will suit candidates with experience in Program Administration/Supporter Care/Record Management/Community Engagement/ NGO sector experience
If you have questions about this role, please email the Emma Durkin on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting VIN2795
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.