ICT Project Manager
Lewisham, NSW; state-wide travel
- Full-time, 38 hours per week
- Based in Lewisham NSW; state-wide travel may be required
- Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging Tax Free Benefits!
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose values it is to shape a more just and compassionate society - we truly care about what we do and the difference we make to people’s lives.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services. We have a continuing commitment to engaging and retaining our people who are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate and values driven team environment and culture.
About the Role
The ICT Project Manager will plan and deliver projects with substantial technology components from concept through business case, implementation, deployment, training, change management and post-project, delivered by internal teams, external vendors or a combination of both. The role will report to the PMO and Strategy Manager within Technology Services Department. This newly created Permanent Full-Time position will be based in our Headquarters at Lewisham.
Your responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the implementation of technology projects by:
- developing and maintaining project plans
- product backlogs
- project budgets
- project risk and mitigation plans
- communicating with stakeholders regularly and
- managing project completion within agreed scope, cost, timelines, and resource constraints
- Manage the work of external technology vendors
- Work closely with the business to understand the goals, needs and functionality for the projects
- Advise, negotiate, and facilitate communication between technical personnel, managers, and user/customer groups to ensure the efficient design, development, and implementation of projects
- Monthly and adhoc project status reporting
- Identify and resolve conflicts, coach, mentor, inspire and motivate in the team
- Facilitate supplier and team meetings, build, develop and grow business relationships
- Create and implement the business readiness/change management plan
- Manage agile projects following both Agile and Waterfall delivery frameworks
- Ensure Security and Architecture standards are maintained for all proposed and implemented solutions
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Information Technology or demonstrated experience and skills in IT systems or related field
- 10+ years in ICT project delivery
- Demonstrated success as an agile and waterfall project manager
- Ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working on projects across all areas of ICT
- Ability to work well within a team and provide a problem-solving approach
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
If the position sounds like you, please apply now by submitting your application with a Resume and Cover Letter, for key requirements of the role, read Position Description. Information on how to apply.
If you have questions about this role or require easy read Word version of PD, please email Simon Gooderick, PMO & Strategy Manager: Simon.Gooderick@vinnies.org.au, quoting ICT Project Manager : VIN2869.
We are looking to fill the position quickly, with good applications to be assessed and interviewed immediately.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.