Member Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
- A vital role in the implementation of state-wide membership programs
- Be part of a purpose-led organisation
- NFP Salary Packaging with tax free benefits, increasing your take home pay
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose values it is to shape a more just and compassionate society. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do with our local communities.
Your new role:
The Member Recruitment and Retention Coordinator will implement state-wide membership programs, systems and initiatives to enhance member attraction, retention and engagement, working collaboratively with the Regional Operations team, Regional Councils and Conference Presidents. Your experience and skills in developing engagement and communication strategies are critical to your success in this role.
- Implement attraction and engagement strategies to support and enhance member engagement and care.
- Lead on strategies and activities to support, develop and implement member recruitment in key locations against set targets.
- Monitor the implementation of the Member Strategy and identify opportunities to improve and increase member recruitment.
- Work collaboratively with regional colleagues to help ensure an accurate database of active members is in place, including support for the collection of all relevant member information.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures at the Society as they relate to Membership and assist with processes to ensure monitoring and compliance with these policies.
- Work collaboratively with the Member and Community Engagement teams, support leaders (conference presidents) and members to undertake planning, relationship building and succession planning within their conferences.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of effective engagement strategies for members and youth ensuring that they have a sense of belonging and are recognised and valued for their significant contribution.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in human resources, communications, learning and development, human services or equivalent relevant experience in a related field.
- Experience developing and implementing engagement and communication strategies in metropolitan and regional areas.
- Demonstrated experience supporting organisations to grow their community footprint effectively, preferably in a member-based organisation.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills across a range of mediums.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- NSW driver licence.
If you have questions about this role, please email Louis Hearnden on email@example.com, quoting: Member Recruitment and Retention Coordinator/VIN2963
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, candidates of any or no religious beliefs and applicants of all ages.
The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People. Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check & Working with Children check. A health / medical assessment may be required for some roles.
St Vincent de Paul (NSW) has a COVID- 19 vaccination policy that has identified this role as requiring a full COVID-19 vaccination. Medical exemptions with the NSW government contraindication form will be considered, subject to a satisfactory risk assessment.