CRM Product Owner – Salesforce
- Full-time opportunity, 2 year contract
- Based at our Kooyong location
- Generous base salary and the option for salary packaging
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life they choose?
If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
About the role
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define the Client Management System (CMS) product roadmap, deliverables and targeted business objectives with measurable outcomes;
- Own the CMS backlog and collaboratively set priorities for enhancements and feature development with business stakeholders;
- Provide program management of delivery pipeline leveraging a mix of internal resources and external partners;
- Lead the CMS Centre of Excellence, developing effective ways of working that foster collaboration, problem solving and effective and sustainable delivery.
Lead the CMS Centre of Excellence, developing effective ways of working that foster collaboration, problem solving and effective and sustainable delivery
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in or directly with disability, aged care or not for profit programs of comparable size and variety to Vision Australia;
- Significant contribution to the successful delivery and adoption of a new Customer Relationship Management system, either in a Service Delivery leadership team or product owner role;
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform ecosystem (minimum 5 years’ experience). Disability/aged care service delivery context highly regarded;
- Strong experience with vendor and partner management, building strong and mutually beneficial relationships, that deliver successful outcomes;
Benefits of working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- With the offer of Salary Packaging, you can use some of your salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you pay less tax and have more money to spend. That’s because your salary packaging money is deducted first and then your tax is calculated on the remaining amount.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the below Hiring Manager.
Name: Luisa Ferronato
Vision Australia is committed to do all that is reasonable to ensure the safety, welfare and wellbeing of clients (including children); their families; the community; staff and volunteers; and any other person entering Vision Australia’s workplace. Police checks, state working with children checks, NDIS Worker Screening checks and Professional Registrations form part of Vision Australia’s probity screening standards ensuring that quality services are provided in a safe environment.
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers.
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.