Rehabilitation Consultants - Part-time and full-time positions
Workcom is a leading workplace rehabilitation provider operating throughout Australia since 2007.
We assist people, employers, and insurers reach their potential through assessment, rehabilitation and vocational services.
About The Opportunity
Workcom is going through an exciting phase with growth in our existing rehabilitation services business and some new services coming online.
This growth has created the need for additional Rehabilitation Consultants.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will be responsible for delivering assessment and case management rehabilitation services to clients with a return to work or recovery goal.
Workcom is currently recruiting for Rehabilitation Consultants to join the team in Sydney in Part-time and Full-time positions.
We have a number of roles available for relevantly qualified professionals and are seeking applications from:
- Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Counsellors
- Exercise Physiologists
- Social Workers
To view the full position description, please click here.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant qualification(s) (listed above), and relevant experience in occupational rehabilitation, case management, and/or assessment services in the Life insurance, Workers Compensation, DVA and related services.
You will require highly developed communication and report writing skills, and be competent in software programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite & practice management software such as Case Manager.
Please note: It is also essential that you possess the eligibility to work permanently within Australia in addition to an Australian Driver’s Licence.
About The Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-respected and leading provider.
- Earn a competitive salary and bonuses up to 50% of all billings.
- Plus superannuation (currently 10% of base salary increasing annually to 12% by 2025).
- Plus entitlements (eg 4 weeks paid annual leave, 2 weeks paid personal leave, and paid public holidays).
- Plus allowances (computer allowance, internet and phone allowance and professional development allowance).
- Plus benefits.
- Receive friendly and supportive administration support to make doing your job easier and more efficient.
- Participate in professional development and peer support activities to meet your CPD and registration requirements, maintain connections with other practitioners and stay up to date with contemporary practice.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact email@example.com