WHO ARE WE?
Catalyst Education is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We are passionate about unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s leaders and being a centre of transformational learning excellence.
We are on the lookout for our next driven Course Advisor to join our passionate team on a Full-time basis.
The successful candidate for this role will be engaging and inspiring potential students who are looking further their education within the Early Childhood and Aged Care industries. All of the leads are generated for you, so there’s no cold calling!
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to all incoming course enquiries via phone, email and live chat communication
- Creating relationships with potential students leading through to class enrolments and commencements
- Working both independently and as a team
- Striving towards upholding and exceeding monthly KPI's and budgets
- Representing Catalyst Education, as well as sister brands Practical Outcomes, Selmar Institute of Education and Royal College of Healthcare
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Earn great incentives!
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Staff study all our courses for free
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees, yearly flu vaccines, gym, change room and bike storage facilities
- First class modern facilities
- Social activities - Walking club, Friday night drinks ect.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
We encourage you to apply if you are someone wanting to:
- Work in a fun and supportive course advisor team
- Make an impact changing people's lives through education
- Demonstrate your initiative and problem solving skills
- Receive a competitive salary and uncapped incentive structure
- Join a fun and supportive team, plus learn and grow while providing positive outcomes.
Make your mark on this exciting role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate. After applying, you will receive an email within 24 hours to complete your application - please check both your inbox and your junk mail.
Catalyst Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Catalyst Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.