Home and Garden Maintenance Worker
- Casual role - hours will vary each week
- To service customers within Cairns and surrounding areas
- Pay rate $28.80 per hour (includes casual loading and $1/hour tool allowance)
- KM's and travel time paid in addition to hourly rate at 0.78/ km
- Fuel card provided
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote clients.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly and we deliver results for our customers, enabling them to stay home, where they want to be!
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a highly visible representative of the organisation, our Home and Garden Maintenance workers enhance integratedliving's reputation as a provider of choice through their commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of our clients houses to ensure they can live safely at home for as long as they want to. This will include:
- Lawn mowing maintenance
- Gardening - pruning, weeding, trimming branches
- Waste removal
- Cleaning windows (outside and in), gutters and ceiling fans
- Gurney paths and Driveways
- Basic home maintenance such as changing tap washers, painting and repairs
Requirements you will need to succeed
- Exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude and a commitment to providing the best service for our customers.
- Own vehicle and equipment including lawn mower, whipper snipper, gardening tools and extension ladder (tool allowance included in hourly rate)
- Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Comfortable using technology including smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Current drivers license (P1 or above) and motor vehicle – must be registered, reliable and CTP insured (comprehensive insurance not essential)
- Working with Children Check (Can be obtained from Queensland Blue Card if successful)
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our customers.
- Smart phone provided if you do not own one, or you can BYOD if you prefer
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax! - approx $4000 in your pocket for a full time equivalent employee.
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
Position Enquires: Angela (02) 4911 2631
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.