Generous Salary | Negotiable Salary + Super + Car + Laptop + Phone
Join a Family Owned & Operated Real Estate Company in Hamilton, QLD
Utilise Your Exp in Facilities Mgmt to Take Your Career to the Next Level
About The Company
Our client is a long-standing family-owned and operated commercial leasing company that manages a number of properties throughout Queensland and New Zealand. They have a wide variety of properties for lease including warehousing, commercial, retail, office, industrial land, rural land and resident
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their company in Hamilton, QLD.
The primary purpose of this position is to be accountable for the overall management of residential properties on behalf of and to the satisfaction of the tenants and leasing agents.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor company WHS and staff/ contractor qualifications and registrations
- Communication with tenants and leasing agents
- Oversee maintenance staff and contractors
- Complete ingoing and outgoing inspections
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in property, facilities or construction management
- The ability to read/ review employment contracts and lease agreements
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
- verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of WHS
What's in it for You?
- Long-Standing Family Owned & Operated Company in QLD
- Small Close-Knit Supportive Team | Long- Term Tenants
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Work-Life Balance | Mon-Fri
- Future Career Progression | Ongoing Development Opportunities
- On-Site Parking | Full-Time Position | Immediate Start
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/