Asset Management - Support Analyst
How you’ll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we are focussed on delivering customer-driven, innovative ERP software that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of delivering on this.
We are investing in expanding our global Customer Support team to allow us to scale with our growing business along with enabling internal career growth - and that's why we are looking for a new Support Analyst to join our team!
If you have an understanding of asset and fleet management OR project work systems, enjoy interacting with a variety of customers from different sectors, looking to continually develop your product knowledge and actively championing the customer – we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing...
- Owning and resolving assigned Asset Management issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner
- Understanding customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and provide alternate solutions to customer issues
- Creating knowledge base articles to improve first call resolution and help customers self-serve
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
Experience and knowledge in:
- managing Assets and Fleets in an organisation OR Management of project work systems
- Local government, utilities or asset intensive industry
- Financial asset management knowledge will be highly valued along with previous experience using or supporting local government business systems
Note: TechnologyOne product experience is desirable but not essential - we will invest in you!
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Customer centric - as a customer service professional you have a passion to deliver a compelling customer experience at every interaction. You thrive on taking a solution-based approach when analysing and resolving complex customer issues
- A master in self-organisation – you can balance multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency and are resilient in facing challenging situations and working under pressure.
- A solid communicator - your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers across various channels and engaging with team members to achieve outcomes for customers
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Please note applications close on Sunday, 25 July 2021