Hospitality Personnel - Greenfields
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the Mandurah area, Aegis Greenfields caters for up to 106 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely, modern and welcoming living environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Greenfields on a Permanent Part-time basis, Monday to Friday 0700 - 1100. In addition to the Permanent hours, there will be shifts offered to cover planned and unplanned absences.
This is a varied hospitality role (Cleaning, Kitchen and Laundry).
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Cleaning and kitchen experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.