About genU Training
At genU Training we put the learner’s first.
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, as a leading provider of job-ready short courses and nationally recognised qualifications producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses across Geelong, Melbourne, regional Victoria and Queensland delivering courses with a focus on caring for and supporting everyone in our community is at our heart.
At genU training we put our learners first to ensure the best learner experience. Our dedicated support team are right behind you to coordinate student placements, support quality and administration and free you up to do what you do best – train.
About the role:
GenU Training’s - Training U For Work team are looking for Sessional Trainers who are motivated problem solvers able to engage learners registered with Employment Service Providers and the wider community and train 1 to 5 day accredited short courses designed to help people get back into employment and upgrade their skills.
The Sessional Trainer will deliver quality and established accredited training programs working within the genU Training - Training U For Work framework. We are looking for Sessional Trainers across the following industries
- Aged Care
- Health Care
- First Aid
- Cleaning Services
If you are suitably qualified to map to these and similar we want to hear from you.
This role will be based in NSW and reporting into head offices in Victoria with coordination from NSW
What we are looking for:
An exceptional individual with the skills and enthusiasm to provide our learners with an engaging and meaningful learning experience. Have you got what it takes?
What we need is:
- TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Vocational competence in relevant courses (as mentioned above) delivered by genU
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training material, including assessments and learning materials
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective training programs and conducting assessments
- Delivering professional and engaging training in line with the Australian Quality Training Framework, State and Federal legislation and relevant genU policies and procedures
What we can offer you:
- Career progression in our large and diverse organisation
- Ongoing professional development
- Dedicated support and quality team
- Generous hourly rates from $60 an hour commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program including a dietician service and financial assistance
For further details please contact Richard Johnson 0477 016 761
Please click here for a copy of the position description outlining full details of this role.