Customer Service Officer
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Deliver Customer Service from any frontline touch point of the Contact Centre to deliver an omni-channel experience.
- Provide our customers with both general and technical advice on a wide range of Councils services.
- Contribute to the efficient running of the Contact Centre by assisting with daily tasks.
- Actively share knowledge with team members and contribute to building a culture based on teamwork.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensuring daily tasks and objectives are performed in a manner that contributes to a positive Customer Experience.
- You will showcase Council’s values – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect and Evolve.
- You will provide exceptional, timely customer service – sharing your broad and in-depth knowledge of Council’s services & offerings.
- You will be a true team player – you will foster an environment of collaboration.
- Identify and help to implement continuous improvement of business processes and practices.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Delivering exceptional customer support and advice regarding Council’s diverse services.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter and responding to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Package: $67,500 - $71,000 gross per annum plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full Time, 35 hours per week, 19 day month flexitime arrangement available.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Ben Richardson (email@example.com) for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers (firstname.lastname@example.org), Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.
- Please note all applications are to be submitted via our website. Emailed applications will not be accepted.