How you'll make a difference...
We are seeking a Business Consultant join our successful Consulting Services division focusing on our Financials product, based in UK. TechnologyOne Financials provides a total solution which enables Financial Users, Business Users, and partners to connect through the one application. Our Consulting Services business offers deep industry knowledge, innovative ideas and extensive functional and technical expertise. We are a partner who understands what it takes to transform business, make life simple and deliver tangible, lasting improvements.
What you'll be doing …
As a Business Consultant you will be responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience by achieving consulting implementation excellence across our projects, providing hands on implementation through the project lifecycle, including design verification, reconfiguration, testing, support through cutover and go live. We offer extensive training, project variety, a collaborative and a dynamic working environment.
- Working with other consultants ensuring delivery excellence within our projects
- Working in a project team where you will gain deep product experience and exposure to exciting functional and business challenges
- Applying your training in real world environments, including cloud deployments
- Working on the latest software versions and product tools
- Receive support and mentoring as you grow your skills
Your talents …
- Expert domain knowledge in Local Government and Higher Education Financial software
- Develop deep knowledge of TechnologyOne's products and solutions
- Proficient core consulting skills and implementation experience
- Strong relationship building, consulting and client management capability
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in UK.